Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two week break

Yes folks, that's right we have a two week break from school. It started last Friday and the kids don't go back until Oct. 14th. I guess starting school the last week of July isn't so bad now that we've hit our fall break. Life is great when everyone is home and we don't have any homework or school projects to do. I let the boys stay up and watch TLC with me last night. Too funny, it was a show about a Mom and Dad who have 17 kids and went to NYC to visit the Today Show. And I thought helping four kids with homework is a challenge? They are all home schooled too, which is a whole other blog, if you know what I mean. Quite Amazing!!! TLC is awesome...so is October.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I watched that too! Can you believe that they are having yet ANOTHER baby...18 kids! I really can't even imagine! TLC is my favorite station...oh, and I love October too :).

Maria said...

I wish we were on break! Have fun with everyone at home!