Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Georgia's Birthday


Georgia is now seven and had a wonderful birthday dinner. I made tortilla soup, Josh and Maria's corn muffins(loved them,thanks guys!), spinach enchiladas, thanks for the recipe Martha Stewart. It was fantastic. Sorry, I forgot to take photos of the food...next time. We all had our own individual pizookies for dessert with vanilla ice cream on top. Life is good with tasty food, good friends and a birthday to celebrate.( Notice how tan Georgia looks. She and her two friends found my bronzer, hence the healthy glow!!! )
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love the tan! I am so glad that she had a good birthday! I really can't believe that she will be EIGHT next year! Amazing! She's a cutie!

Maria said...

Sounds like a fun birthday! Glad you liked the corn muffins!!