Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Waiting for November...

I am kind of "done" with the Democratic Convention. I am really tired of it taking up so much air time...not that I even utilize "airtime". I am done with Hillary , Bill, Teddy and all the rest of 'em. I am not necessarily thrilled with either candidate this go round, but I am just finished with the convention, that's all. And, I don't need to hear how great and wonderful the democrats are, thank you. Maybe I am just sick and tired of the liberal media, or maybe I am just tired. Good Night.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ok, I won't make a comment about the convention:) Instead, any fun Labor Day plans?? Josh's mom is coming to visit..should be a fun weekend!! Miss you guys!

Sean Ryan said...

I'm writing in Hillary on the ballot. Deal with it.

Allison Box said...

Suz-you took the words out of my mouth! Enough said.