Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday Photos

This is Sam and me on my birthday eve. We went out with Sean's dad and all enjoyed a great laugh or two.
This is the yummy Texas sheet cake that I made (with buttermilk) to share with my family and friends. We also made two key lime pies that were delicious but I don't know why we didn't take a picture of them...maybe next time. The cake almost started on fire because of all of the candles that were lit.
The last picture is of the beautiful flowers that my parents sent me. Thanks, I LOVED them. xoxo
It was a great "birthday week". Thanks for all who came, called, emailed and remembered.I love you!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennie said...

How fun Suz. You have always been a great cook. I hope you guys had an awesome b-day.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

You do NOT look 40!

Mechelle said...

Happy b-day late! You are such a cool mom. When my mom turned 40 I was 18 months old!