Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday, April 5th

Today is Saturday! FINALLY!
 I woke Sam up at 6:oo a.m. to get ready to head to the Science Olympiad competition and then I cleaned up around the house, read the paper, checked my email, "Tivo-ed" (Is that really a word?) General Conference so that we can watch it later after the Science extravaganza and now it is 7:50a.m.  and I feel like a taking a giant NAP but I am going to head out the door and go running because that would be the best choice.It looks like a beautiful day. 
Sean always wakes up and says," Carpe Diem", which in Latin means seize the day. Well...as I hear him snoring upstairs, I definitely" seized" the day. Happy Saturday.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Saturday to you girl! I wish I could go running with you. I miss our "exercise time" and talks. Enjoy conferenece!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Tell that lazy bum of yours to get up and run with you. I got up early and ran with a friend that was here in town this weekend. Ran 7 miles at a pretty good pace. Certainly MUCH easier than last week even though it was pretty butt cold and windy (typical). Can I PLEASE got back to Oceanside?