Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tag I'm it

(P.S. Jennie, I'm sorry it took so long to respond...It has been one o'those weeks!)
 O.K. here goes...
Two names you've gone by: Suzanne and Sister Smith, as a missionary. My Dad called me something too... but I don't want to be called that, so I am not going to tell!

What you're wearing right now: Sweat shirt and sweat pants...comfy ones.

Two things you want (or have) in a relationship: Humor and Loyality (Have Both)

Two favorite things that you love to do: Dance, everyday in the kitchen or when ever I want to!
 (Seat Dancing in the car too,the kids love it!) Cook,especially treats... I love to make food for people who enjoy a good meal. I'm not the greatest cook, but I love it. Probably because I love
 food far too much! 

Two things that you did last night: Sean and I  had some dinner with youth from church and then chaperoned the church dance. Yes, I danced...as I chaperoned.

Two people you last spoke with: Sean and Patrick

Two favorite holidays: Christmas, for so many reasons  and the  Fourth of July because I love America!  Family traditions for both holidays are special  to me.

Two favorite drinks: Water, and right now, Hot Chocolate

Two things you may have not know about me: I am not too fond of being alone. I guess because this is such a rarity that I don't particulary like it. I would much rather have someone to talk to.
 Also, I am still up for a good practical joke. Yard Trashing is fun! Putting political endorsement signs in front yards of people is fun too.( Especially ones they don't endorse!) I can come up with some good ones. Good, Fun, Cheap, Entertainment...a lot of adrenalin and laughs!!!

Two jobs that I have Had: I worked at Baskin-Robbins through High school and still love their ice cream. I could never get tired of it. I worked at Mervyns in Orem, Utah with my sisters. Good Times, fun memories! 

Two movies that I could watch over and over:Gosh this is hard, any musical or chick flick and Top Gun. (I can't think it is late.)  

Two places you would rather be right now: Gualala, California. (A small town two hours north of San Fransisco,on the coast, Truly Heaven on Earth!) Somewhere warm and tropical with a good bed and no where to go.

Okay I am going to "tag"  Christy, Maria, and Sean Ryan.( Just for fun, Sean) love you, Jennie, have  a good week.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Suz.... we miss you and your good pratical jokes. Especially when it is BYU Utah time with the Kirkwoods. :) Thanks for playin'.

Angie said...

I loved reading this. I LOVE dancing too...Noah and I jam to the music every day....so much fun!!

Josh said...

Suzi your are the BEST cook! Love ya!