Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leap Year!

In Honor of Leap Year, I think I'll write down 29 things I am looking forward to after February. (This is my own blog and I can write what I want to, I won't be too lengthy,Sean, I know how you feel about really long blog posts!)
1- Our tax return, returned ($)
2- warmer weather
3- trees with blossoms...they're here!
4-A short break from soccer,no offense,boys
5- Easter 
6-Two week vacation in March
7 -No school=No homework
8-Hanging with the kids while they are on break
9-Bike riding
10-planting a garden
11-Our 16th anniversary
12-More American Idol
13-Barbecues
14-Swimming
15-spring cleaning
16-open windows,clean ones
17-a good night time breeze
18-Josh and Maria's Wedding
19-a half marathon, maybe
20-Doug and Angie's new baby
21-Alli and Spencer's new baby
22-a trip to Costa Rica
23-tennis lessons
24-Jana and Joe's wedding
25-flip flops
26-homemade ice cream
27-mother's day
28-father's day
29-playing at the beach

 

5 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Good list, Suzi-Q. I'm not sure about the comment about long blog posts. What's wrong with that?

Andrea said...

Great idea. I may have to copy it. I think the first five on my list would be "no more snow" x 5.

dani said...

Suzi! It's Dani Shields! Hey:) I saw Sean's blog link on his facebook page and that is how I found you:) How are you? We have a blog too...Check it out!

www.daniloveskevin.blogspot.co

Jennie said...

Costa Rica...do tell. Is this a trip for the whole fam or a sneak away for you and Sean. I hope the latter. Oh and ya... what is this bit about Sean hatin' long posts. I'm sure he dreads check our blog then. :) Miss you guys. Have an awesome spring. We wish you were closer to Disney and we'd come pay to a visit.

Josh said...

Great Stuff! What a great year to come of course the best of all of course is our wedding! Actually I am sure Costa Rica will be pretty awesome!