Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Where does time go?

I can't believe that we are already in the MIDDLE of August, time flies. I swear, the kids just got out of school and now we are right in the middle of the third week of another school year, with buckets of homework, soccer practice every night, not to mention scouts, Church activities, more stinkin' homework and a 7th grader that has to wake up at 6:00 a.m. to catch a 7:15 a.m. bus. This is why time flies! Plus, I hate getting up early...when I am tired, which is pretty much all of the time,I just fake "not" being tired a lot. I like it usually once I am up and it is just me and Patrick(because we all know that Sean is still snoozing until the next group wakes up)and we can enjoy the quiet for a moment, read the paper, start another load of laundry or just drink hot chocolate, Patrick does this often.So, I guess I do like the early morning after all. I better head off to bed so that once again I can turn off the alarm and jump out of bed at 6:00a.m., and maybe time will slow down a little bit tomorrow.

No comments: