Friday, August 24, 2007

Barbeque chips

O.k., I have to admit that I rarely eat potato chips but Georgia and I were eating lunch and I grabbed a handful of barbecue chips and they were sooo yummy! I haven't eaten them for a long time and now I know why, I could become an addict.Kind of like Lindsay Lohan with her drug addiction but different. Mine would be a chip addiction. Tortilla chips have to be my main food group,with salsa of course. I think I have made it at least 3 times this week with my overflowing supply of tomatoes. My salsa rocks! I have a few different varieties now and I am sure that I completely survive on chips and salsa.Every now and then I would throw in a handful of barbecue chips. Long, live chips!

3 comments:

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

Thanks for the Comment Suzi! You are great and I miss you guys a lot! I challenge you to a salsa competition. It will be fun, the kids can be the judges. Well maybe not, you have more persuasive power over them. We will have to think of some people to be the judges. Your Salsa is definitely really, really, good. Love ya Josh

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Suzi-Choozi, if you're salsa is so great why don't you post your recipies. Then we could all try them out.