Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Reality..almost

Today the kids went back to school and I was a little sad that the Christmas vacation was officially over. We had such a great break doing absolutely nothing but spending time together. Sean had today off, so we did get a little date before he heads off to New Jersey for the week. I sure didn't accomplish what I wanted to today, but hanging out with Sean is much more fun than putting the house back together and doing laundry. Those things can wait.
Now back to school, work, homework, soccer practices, Church commitments, piano lessons, early morning seminary and anything else I forgot to mention. But... only 177 days of school till summer..I think I can make it!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I know.... yesterday was a bit crazy, but it is nice to be in more of a routine. Now to the laundry. :)

Allison Box said...

I know what you mean. We had a great break, even though our kids don't go to school. Spencer had a bunch of time off and we pretty much didn't do anything but relax. It was great. I hope you had a great New Years and I am glad you are blogging more. Hopefully I can blog more too. It gets hard to get to the computer some weeks.