Sunday, February 1, 2009

Time flies!

Where did January go?  I still have Christmas pictures to post, where is December?  Sorry for my lack of blogging, I guess I have been a little bit busy lately. February will be different, you can hold me to it. How about a "post a day" 28 in a row - now that would be a new world record for me.( It is 10 minutes before 11 p.m., whew, I made it today.) Maybe I could come up with something clever to say, a thought that would have  deep and profound meaning every day. Keep your fingers crossed. Miracles happen. xoxo

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I'm looking forward to reading all your posts. :) Happy Ground Hog Day

Suburban Monkey said...

ok 28 in a row it is...lets see em!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

What a nice profound blog post.

Maria said...

I would love to see 28 in a row. I will be checking in!!

Lydia said...

Welcome back, life is sometimes to crazy for all of us.