Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daylight Savings,Baby

I cannot even wait to enjoy my extra hour of sleep on Sunday morning. I have been in need of some extra sleep for quite a few days now. So while Sean gets up to head for church meetings,Sunday, at 7:30AM (really 8:30) I will be doing some serious snoozing. Is it crazy to be so excited to get some extra sleep. I think not. I think I am sleep deprived, like the rest of the parents in the world. P.S. Do not wake me up and my phones will be turned off, thank you.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love daylight savings also. However, this time I have to work so I am not super excited. Since I work 7pm - 7am I will actually have the "privilege" of working an extra hour!! At least I will get paid for it!

Zach said...

Remember when I used to call you "Snoozi"?? Good old times. :)

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Do you know what would make it even better? If your husband made you breakfast in bed.