Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!  I loved this day!
 Georgia started off my mother's day by coming into our room at 7:00a.m. and saying "Happy Mother's Day" and then quickly falling back to sleep...She was sad that she didn't have time to make me breakfast in bed, sorry, early church today. Sean and the kiddos made yummy tri-tip, on the BBQ as well as delicious veggies. We had a walnut/blue cheese salad and roasted sweet potatoes. I AM FULL!!! I didn't do much today except make a strawberry pie for dessert...yes, I will make Sean have a piece.
 I hope everyone had a good day. I love being a mother, it is the BEST job ever. It does provide many challenges but the rewards out way the trials anyday!
p.s. XOXOXO, Mom I love you. Thanks for all you've done for me.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Glad you had a great day! I love sweet potatoes, they are my fav!

Josh said...

I am glad your day was great becasue you are GREAT! Love ya!

Jennie said...

Happy Mothers Day to you. I'm glad you had a great day.

Tammy said...

Georgia sounds so cute. She seems so grown up. Happy Mother's Day.