Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve

I just might be the worlds worst blogger. I haven't "blogged" since November 30th...oh well, how time flies! Here are some random thoughts...It is 1:30 a.m. and I just finished making 5 huge cheese balls for my friends and neighbors. I also learned a few new things about our new computer tonight  since I never have time to figure things, I waited until midnight and jumped at the chance to learn how to make videos, etc. I can't believe that I have to run out and buy two more things in about 7 hours...I haven't started wrapping yet...I am not sick of Christmas music yet, nor will I ever be, I love it! (except that song on the radio about the mom dying and the kid buying shoes for her so she can have shoes on when she dies..SICK of that one, every time I get in the car it is on, I am so done with it!) anyhow, I am still looking for my "It's a wonderful life"DVD so I can torment Sean while I wrap gifts..I love that movie and he's not too fond of it. But, she who wraps gets to choose the movie,Right??? Happy Christmas Eve. 

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Merry Christmas to the Kelly family as well.

Jennie said...

Suz, you are too funny. I hear ya on the shoe song. I am over that one and few others as well. Merry Christmas! Glad to see you back in the blogging world. I didn't give up on you. :)