Sunday, July 22, 2007

Summer is a busy time

I haven't "blogged" in quite a while. I have been too busy relaxing with the kids trying to utilize all of the precious time before they will have to return to school. So far this summer has been fantastic. We had a great time in Utah, my sisters followed us home for a week of excitement(Thanks for the memories)We had 11 children under the age of 13 in our home for a whole week and nobody died or was seriously injured, BIG accomplishment. I thought it was a BLAST!!! We went to the beach for a total of 5 days...Happy Birthday to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk (100 years of fun.) The kids LOVE it there. Sam is still in a soccer league and now the boys are off for a week of soccer camp. School begins on Monday the 30th-WHEW!!!My goal is to enjoy one more week of fun...I'll let you know how it went next week when I'll probably have a little more time for my forgotten blog.

No comments: