Sunday, June 17, 2007

Have you gone to the dump yet???

Sean woke up at 5:00a.m. to leave for a long drive to work. He was leaving for a day or so and knew that the trailer needed to be emptied before the worker guys came back later to fill it up again. So he explained all of this info to me while I was in a deep sleep... dreaming of summer,the beach and cold watermelon, 5 a.m., mind you. He proceeds to tell me to empty the trailer and do all of it before 1:00p.m., blah, blah , blah, I say. I am SLEEPING!!! Have you seen inside the trailer??? A huge stump, tree branches and lots of heavy stuff. So when He called me back around 3:00p.m. to see how the empty trailer was coming I just laughed. No way was I going to drive the trailer to the dump and empty it myself. I do MOST every job but not this one. It got done, with help from my buddy Caesar, Thanks!!! Now Sean says he didn't want me to do it...He wanted someone to do it for me..hummmmmm very interesting????
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sean Ryan said...

I can't help but laugh when I read your lovely STORY! It's close to Non-Fiction, but still it's fiction. Love you.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I'm going to have to side with Suzi here. Sounds like a typical sly move by Sean and he not only got caught BUT it was broadcast to the 1,000,000,000,000,000 internet users.